Seeking iPhone App Programmer
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $2500 USD
- Total Bids 5
Seeking programmer to develop restaurant menu app for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad; some features for iPod Touch need wifi) and Android. Employer will provide detailed specs re interface. App must include:
* Push notification from restaurant to user
* Ability for user to place food order. Order from app should generate email to the restaurant containing required order details and customer contact information. Display restaurant contact information for devices with no network capability.
* Ability to schedule delivery and save delivery addresses (US-based addresses)
* Ability for user to save favorite menu items for future orders
* Map/Directions using api from device's internal GPS
* Ability for user to initiate a call to the restaurant from the app via phone number link (for phone-enabled devices)
* Ability for restaurant to independently update menu, including but not limited to changing menu items, prices, graphics, descriptions, etc. (Employer has XCode but will need programmer to list instructions of which files correspond to which element [e.g., background graphics, text, restaurant name, etc.]).
* Ability for user to check-in via api to Foursquare, Gowalla and Facebook
* Ability for user to update their status via api to Facebook and Twitter
* Other features consistent with providing a well-designed menu application.
Target market iPhone 4 (high resolution graphics and the latest iOS). However, will also require legacy support for older iPhones, iOS 3.x, various Android versions (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online