Time Entry iPhone/iPad App
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $560 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for an iPhone/iPad Developer who will write a basic Time entry app.
The basic functions needed include ability to pick a project and tasks from a pre-populated pick lists and then enter a time duration against the project-task pair.
Upon hitting a submit button, the app will construct the data entered by the user in an XML-formatted string and upload to a rest-based Google App Engine-hosted web service.
We will provide the web service for the developer so there is no need to worry about it.
We will provide the UI mock-up and the basic formula in the form of a short design document.
- Review the design document and build the iPhone/iPad according to the specified UI
- Perform the basic unit testing agains the web service
- Work with us to perform user-acceptance test and deploy the App to the App Store
- Programming languages: iPhone/iPad SDK, Objective-C
- Good communication skills
- Reasonable cost
- Some refernces would be desired
- Honesty and good work ethic
This will be the beginning of a series of other small apps so we would someone who will have a long-term relationship.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online