1. The app cannot be killed by the user if a background service is running.
2. The data can be posted on the server both in foreground and background.
3. We need to get the GPS coordinates only by gps location(No Cell tower, WiFi Network).
1. desiredAccuracy: 0, // Desired Accuracy of the location updates (lower means more accurate but more battery consumption)
2. distanceFilter: 5, // (Meters) How far you must move from the last point to trigger a location update
3. debug: false, // <-- Enable to show visual indications when you receive a background location update
4. interval: 5000, // (Milliseconds) Requested Interval in between location updates.
5. useActivityDetection: false, // Uses Activitiy detection to shut off gps when you are still (Greatly enhances Battery Life)
6. notificationTitle: 'Test Title', // customize the title of the notification
7. notificationText: 'Test Text', //customize the text of the notification
8. fastestInterval: 5000 // <-- (Milliseconds) Fastest interval your app / server can handle updates