Write an Apple Watch application in Swift 3 on Xcode 8
This project was awarded to nitaeduard for €250 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
I want a Swift 3 app for apple watch that should be an improved version of this app
[url removed, login to view]
(only the watch version and the necessary communications with a mokup mobile app
(get data to show and save tag information and filters from watch)
The total amount of EUR of the wining bid will be equally divided between the 5 milestones described.
The milestones have to be completed in this order and will be released one at a time
after I checked the 100% Swift code on my Mac in XCode8.
Do not write in Objective-C or other languages as I have bad experience with that and
want to switch 100% to Swift.
The 5 milestones are
1. mobile database vertical view with navigation through database, show 2/3/4 lines of text for each record, records delimited in some way (on an individual tile or with a vertical line on the left)
database is a remote database (mySql) accesed by the mokup mobile app
2. click a record for detailed view with image, more text with vertical scroll and back link and bottom link to action and 4 action buttons if screen is hold down
3. filter button with voice edit and a go button to show filtered records
more filters can come from mobile app
4. history of filters used or received, choose & go, delete line, go to filter
5. integrate all the collections and workflow defined at previous milestones,
show collections on mobile and watch, send collections to server if the local db is not enough,
bugs discovered at previous milestones
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online