Write an iPhone application
This project received 116 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4101 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Integrate and consume web services (JSON, XML, etc.).
• Use Core Animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
• Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven working experience in software development
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
• Have experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store.
• Programming experience in Objective-C programming, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online