android + iphone native app ''Safe Money''
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I would like to get an application "safe money for android phone and tablets and iphone, ipad, ipod touch and ipad mini and which will:
Protect the user's money when shopping and banking online
1. Automatically activate when visiting most common payment services (PayPal, etc.), banking websites, and user can easily add your own bank or shopping websites to the list.
2. Isolate your payment operations in a special web browser to ensure your transactions aren't monitored.
3. Verify the authenticity of the banking or payment website itself, digital signature of site to ensure the site isn't compromised by malware, or a fake website designed to look authentic.(looks can be deceiving)
4. Evaluate the security status of your computer, and warn about any existing threats that should be addressed prior to making payments.(this part we will do)
5. Detect malicious programs designed to exploit vulnerabilities in commonly-used software such as permissions which are not acceptable or normally allowed by android os and ask user to click somewhere while installing etc,
6. Review this url [url removed, login to view]\_lab\_whitepaper\_safe\_money\_eng\_final.pdf&ei=VRWYUP2NBIyHrAfQiIHYAQ&usg=AFQjCNEecgaKeoR34LWeolx7biOf1ChUug
7. should work on android phone and tablets and iphone, ipad, ipod touch and ipad mini , should run on all sizes of devices including tablet 7 and 10 inch such as samsung and nexus
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Nov 18, 2012 11:18:48 AM:
please review updated requirements, I also want this app /browser for iphone devices too along with android, please discuss if you want.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online