As the title suggests this "small" project that involves integrating a basic (test) Rails application with a test Moodle database. In other words, this project is nothing more than a spike to test pulling data from a Moodle database into a Rails application (including login into the app using a Moodle account) and displaying the results.
**What you will be given:**
- the source code for a Rails application facilitated with Devise authentication for user login.
- several placeholders in the root webpage of the Rails application (after login) in where certain data that is pulled from the Moodle database will be displayed.
**What is expected of your work:**
- the test Moodle website must have in its database 4 users( 2 teachers and 2 students), 2 courses (in which the 2 students are the participants) and 6 scheduled classes (3 for each course).
- the users of the Moodle website (2 teachers and 2 students) must be able to log into the Rails app using their Moodle account.
- once a teacher logs into the Rails app (using his Moodle account), he must be able to see the courses assigned to him, the students enrolled in those courses and the scheduled classes for each course (the placeholders for these information are provided).
- once a student logs into the Rails app (using his Moodle account), he must be able to see the courses he is enrolled in, the teachers of those courses and the scheduled classes for each course (the placeholders for these information are provided).
- the code written by you must be well commented for future use.
- instructions on the work that needs to be done by the Moodle administrator to give access to the Rails app
NOTE: If you do not have any Moodle experience this is not a project for you.