Get Our Music Heard By Publishers In The US,UK,Germany (Solicited Only)
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €522 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
We need a publisher, lawyer or any solid individual with great connections in th US, UK or German market in order to get our music heard for synching consideration, roster consideration for our band and/or any other deal that would extend our reach. We are looking out for a steady and worthy partner to undertake this task for a minimal basic fee to make up for the time and the contact and we'll work with percentages on any deal acquired that will be discussed during selection. The fact that YOU like what you hear and believe in our music's marketing possibilities is the main factor to take into consideration for us during selection. We are one of the most known bands in Greece so we expect nothing more than a qualified professional to start building a steady and longterm relationship with him/her throughout the years.
Speed Listening Suggestion (through Soundcloud):
1) Gotta Give: a dark mooded rock track with an OST feel [url removed, login to view]
2) Sexdrive: a sensual and aggressive rock track [url removed, login to view]
3) Saturday: a romantic ballad great with a dramatic tone [url removed, login to view]
4) Ol Johnny: a southern feel rock mood [url removed, login to view]
SCHOOLDRIVERS BIO ([url removed, login to view])
Schooldrivers is a modern rock band originating from Athens, Greece. The group is comprised of Kay Darens (Lead Vocalist), Nico Boneli (Lead Guitarist), AJ Anasto (Bass, Backing Vocals), Vl@hos (Drums) and Marpi (Keys). With the tag Modern Mental Rebellion and a new album named Theronation, Schooldrivers’s sound features dirty grunge distorted guitars, heavy drum beats and dark bass lines, all strung up lyrics and minimal enhancing keys. Formed back in 2009 the band has released an album in its mother tongue that proved to be quite a success amongst local fans. Before deciding to change its language and sound the band had: completed over 200 live appearances all over Greece, headlining most of them, organized 2 successful rock fests, released 4 music videos and 3 singles, got major airplay by local radio & TV stations and starred in the 1st Greek rockumentary on MTV Greece. Their Recommended to fans of Foo Fighters, Seether, Bush, Clutch, Faith No More, Mars Volta, Muse & RHCP.
ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR:
1) We are the first band in Greece to treat ourselves as a real company and we actualy founded Modern Mental Rebels (MMR) a label and a cultural vessel driving the modern rock scene.
2) We've been the 1st band to star on it's own rockumentary series for a period of 6 months. The series was entitled The Band Project.
3) We run an Indiegogo campaign to fund the manufacturing costs for our new vinyl album that became funded in just 20 days (2165 Euros acquired).
4) We have organized the biggest independent non profit festival in Greece entitled Live For Life featuring 23 bands in a single night. All profits went directly to support for an greek artist facing cancer.
5) We have given out more than 200 concerts to the day.
6) We are the most active vinyl enthousiasts in Greece and for this reason we participated in Vinyl Is Back festival at Technopolis, Gazi (Athens). An excibition for vinyl collectors, vinyl enthousiasts, record labels and bands to meet and share their love for the medium (as well as their vinyls).
7) We recently partnered with the famous dj, Deejay NIC (official Pioneer DJ Greece).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online