Linux MySql File Transfer
This project was successfully completed by tsairodger for $88 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In15 days
I need two programs that will run on Linux Ubuntu machines. One will be a server, and the other the client. Each machine will have its own MySQL database.
1. The programs will connect to each other (via Linux socket).
2. If they are connected the server will update a value on it's MySQL table. (connected field = 0 if disconnected, 1 if connected.)
3. Once every minute (timer) the server will compare a table in its MySQL to a table on the client computer. (Each of these tables is a list of files)
4. If there is something missing on the client table. The server will send the missing file, and once the file transfer it will update the MySQL table with the new file.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online