Scan image, store in databased.
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $575 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This is what we need:
1. Scan an image (such as a drivers license or passport image).
Scanned image will come from an external USB document scanner.
2. When an image is scanned, immediately pop up the scanned image on screen, with these input text-boxes:
ID Type: [Drivers License] [Passport]
3. Automatically enter date into input, with option to enter a different date from nice pop-up calendar.
Option to "Sync to server" which is a remote MySQL server, as follows:
- Local MySQL Database to remote MySQL database, as well as import any new records from remote database server into local database.
- Sync images to remote server, into folder structure, as well as download all images from server into local folder structure.
5. Provide "Settings..." dialog where how many input boxes can be configured, as follows:
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online