We need to setup a MySLQ database, where we can type in invoices from our customers. We have the invoices delivered in pdf files, and need to extract them into the database, to compare prices etc.
Price of following:
Step one (price 1)
• Setup of database with attached tables, please notice that if further tablets are needed to make it work, this should be included in the price.
• Setup of a formula, where it’s possible to type in our customers invoices.
• Setup of users, who is allowed to type in data in the database, protected with password.
Step two (included in price one, delivered within 21 days)
• Automatically validating of prices in invoices, compared to pricelists and price agreements.
Step three (price 2)
• Setup of EAN data (oioxml) delivery to the database.
• Automatically generating pdf invoice from delivered EAN data, and forwarding this to our customers in e-mail.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $624 for this job
Hi we already done this type work for my client DHL, we can work for you too........................ please check this URL : [url removed, login to view] Thanks Kishore
Dear sir, I am really interested in this project, as I am skilled and experienced developer and I know what exactly should be done to deliver this application with best quality. Thanks and regards, Yasser
Hi.. my name is rajpraveen bhiwani.. I am working as a java and j2ee developer for 5 years in a organization.. you can also contact me via Skype .. my Skype id is rajpraveen.bhiwani.. we can negotiate..