Building a Hyper-V Cluster with Windows server 2008 R2
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
Building a Hyper-V Cluster using the Microsoft iSCSI Software Target via windows server 2008 R2 .
I've uploaded the pdf file that what i need to implement the diagram
- the idea from this project . if any one of the two hosts fail the another host still working .
- i'm using physical server dell PE 2950 .
- using seam IPs that appear with attach pdf .
- all the machines as a virtual into the physical machine.
- you will join to the server using TeamViewer to preparing the network .
- to test the iscsi ,CSV , Live Migration working and domain controller i will play part of video from client machine .
- if you finish from very thing give me step by step with snapshots because I will write a report .
Finally I want to understand the CSV how it dose work ?
to finish from this project 3 days
best regardsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online