Building a Hyper-V Cluster using the Microsoft iSCSI Software Target via windows server 2008 R2 .
I've uploaded the pdf file that what i need to implement the diagram
- the idea from this project . if any one of the two hosts fail the another host still working .
- i'm using physical server dell PE 2950 .
- using seam IPs that appear with attach pdf .
- all the machines as a virtual into the physical machine.
- you will join to the server using TeamViewer to preparing the network .
- to test the iscsi ,CSV , Live Migration working and domain controller i will play part of video from client machine .
- if you finish from very thing give me step by step with snapshots because I will write a report .
Finally I want to understand the CSV how it dose work ?
to finish from this project 3 days
20 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
I'm experienced in building up hyper-v clusters. I'm currently supporting several customers which are using Hyper-v for virtualization platform. I work fast and clean.
6 Years of Experience in Server/Desktop Virtualization using Vmware/Hyper V/Xenserver Platforms. In depth knowledge on implementing High Available Virtualization solutions from scratch.