Schematic and PC Board Development - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2186 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We require a developer for a simple electronics schematic and PCB.
Most of the information on components to use will be provided to you including all data sheets. You will have to use your electronics savvy and interface these components and supporting resistors and capacitors although most of the data sheets have examples.
Please note that we're an electronics company too. We know when you are less than honest about your abilities. Therefore to spare us the time and you the embarassment this project is open only to serious participants.
For more information please read the attached scope of works document.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* Orcad, Mentor Graphics PADS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online