Create a simple web application in java that does the following:
- The web app should listen for connection requests on a certain port.
- There are clients that will send a small XML message containing three piece of data.
- The message is sent three times as UDP packets
The web app should do the following when data is received
- Store data in MySQL database, It is the three pieces of data in a table along with the timestamp the message was received and the IP address of the sender. Exact table definition will be provided.
- Display the same information in a list/table for the user to view. When a new row is listed there should be a little sound alerting a user.
- The table should be in chronological order
- The web app may receive three identical UDP packets but only one record should be created in the database and showed for the user.
- A simple log file displaying the received messages should also be created.
- The controller will disconnect after the three USP packets are sent.
- Normally there is only one client at a time that connects but web app should be handle at least 10 UDP packets at a time.
- No special design UI requirements other than is should be useable. Non advanced user will use the application.
Access to a server will be given. The application should be installed. If the server is restarted it should be started automatically.
It should work even if no user is logged in.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $376 for this job
I have here a good solution to get the job done,Maybe you can try to use netty or apache mina get the job [url removed, login to view] allow me to try it, thank you.