I have a data repository that requires optimization:
- remove unnecessary nodes and relationships,
- replace relationships by properties where it makes sense.
The project itself will consist in the following steps:
1) identify a list of queries to run in Neo4J and execute them
2) based on query results, suggest what changes need to be made
3) validate and prioritize these changes with me (based on time and cost)
4) execute the changes
Given the uncertainty around how long this project will take, the freelancer will be paid by the hour.
The decision will be therefore less based on price and more based on the experience and skill of bidding freelancers.
VERY IMPORTANT = please give details around your previous experience with NoSQL databases, especially in the area of data optimization.
Thanks for your bid!