Call hand-off via SIP (PHASE I)
Support for accepting calls handed off from the inmate telephone system via SIP.
Call hand-off via analog transmission (PHASE II)
Support for accepting calls handed off from the inmate telephone system via analog phone line.
Menu routing based on SIP information (PHASE I)
Process initiating call location information and mapping to the corresponding call flow based on information contained in the SIP data string. Eg. Associate inbound call to a particular facility and its associated menu.
Menu routing based on ANI information (PHASE II)
Process initiating call location information and mapping to the corresponding call flow based on the provided ANI
Menu routing based on Entered facility ID (PHASE II)
Provide for an alternative facility identification method that will utilize a “facility code” provided to an inmate. This code must be verified against an existing inmate data and facility table
Inmate Validation PIN
1. Validate inmates against a provided inmate PIN table. (PHASE I)
2. Validate inmates against a Union Supply managed PIN table. This includes setting a default PIN for each inmate, and then requiring an inmate selecting a new PIN upon first use. (PHASE II)
3. Create a web service that can call a web service with the following information. (PHASE II)
a. Agency id
b. Inmate id
d. Authentication token
e. Unique call id value
IVR Call Tree
A base IVR call tree will need to be developed to allow for order creation, order review, order modification and PIN management (where necessary)
New Order (PHASE I)
Create a new order, with available product ID’s based on items listed on the facility menu. For each new order record, facility, inmate, item, and quantity information. New orders will be bundled in an export file nightly and scheduled for deposit into a local shared folder for export into the host commissary system for processing.
Review Order (PHASE II)
Provide for order lookup for last x orders using pre-validated inmate information.
Modify Order (PHASE I)
Provide for order modification of an order from both the main menu and directly from the review order menu.
PIN Management (PHASE II)
Provide an option for an inmate PIN to be changed by the pre-validated inmate
Database and tables (PHASE I)
An IVR database and supporting tables will need to be created to support order creation, order review, facility menus, allowed “calls from”, inmate PIN management, and user management
IVR Management Console (PHASE I)
An IVR management console should be developed for use by Union Supply internal users. The management console should include options for:
1. Adding products to a facilities menu
2. Resetting inmate PINs
3. Selecting the number of orders to be available for review by an inmate up to a reasonable maximum.
4. Selecting the ANI or SIP information to map to a specific facility or facilities.
5. Updating Prompts
6. Admin level account management (creation of new accounts at a lower level)
Multilanguage Support (PHASEI I)
Must support English and Spanish languages.