Web based attendance control system. SDK provided
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 37
We will provide an SDK ans a manual so you can pull up the information from some access control devices we have. The device receives time of user's attendance and registers an event. These events should be pulled by our application.
You can see a similar application than the one we want in this link:
[url removed, login to view]
The objective: Creating an access control system in a way that allows web control or manage the data recorded by the access control devices . The system shall contain the following:
User Management status .
Managing User Profiles .
Managing departments of the company.
Managing schedules or shifts per company.
Administration of connected devices.
System Settings .
Viewer real-time transactions .
Generator of 5 reports in csv format , xls, . Pdf, . Txt .
Send reports via email on a stipulated date .
logs the actions performed by the system.
User Management :
Add, modify and delete user profiles :
- Login - Name - Username - Password - Status - Profile - DOB
User Login : Grant access to the system.
Managing User Profiles: Add, edit and delete user profiles :
* Administrator Privileges to access all the form of the system and make any changes .
* Supervisor: You can manage the information of employees, creation of new departments , schedules and issue reports.
* Username: Issue reporting and displaying information of the company, employees , roles , profiles, and business department .
Managing User Status :
* Active * Blocked
Ability to add , modify and delete companies. With the following fields :
- Company name - Company Code - Rif
Management of company departments : Allow add , edit and delete departments associated to a particular company.
- Department Name - Associated Company
Management schedules or shifts per company : Add, edit and delete shifts to a company.
- Type of schedule (day , night ) - Arrival - Departure
Employee Management : Add, edit and delete employees to the system. The employee shall have the following information:
- Employee Code - Name - Surname - C. I. - Date of birth - Sex - Email - Remarks - Department of Business - Working hours - biometric devices associated with employee - Employee Profile
Importing Employees: Import employees in specified formats .
Administration of connected devices : Add, edit and remove connected devices .
- Serial Device - Associated Company
System Settings : Change system settings.
- Ip addresses and necessary for the operation of the system configurations. - Number of records per page in the page of transactions in real time. - Email addresses to send daily reports via email .
Viewer transactions in real time : display the devices. Outputs will be stored in the database .
- Task - Time - Device
Report Generator : Download reports in formats "csv , xls, pdf, txt"
- Number of employees working daily . - Number of absentees. * name * last name * Cedula * Company * Department * device
- List of available employees based on - days , weekly, biweekly and monthly -
* Name * Last Name * Device Identity Card * Department * Company * income * time * departure time * Overtime
Send reports via email : sending daily at the end of the days of email reports .
Logs: Record the following transactions :
- Logins and sessions by users . - Registry users to add , edit or delete the following: * Business * Users * Employees * Departments * Devices
Transaction Server : Web Server that will communicate with biometric devices for information .Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online