- iPad app to be used for internal office purposes to control work orders, customers and multiple store locations
- Please see PDF for rough mockups of what the app could look like
- Page 1 - Main Dashboard. Left column is scrolling and shows all jobs from all locations. Newest at the top, oldest at the bottom. Red indicates incomplete, Green indicates complete. If you click into a cell, it opens full job listing.
- Page 2 - #1, #2 etc are all the jobs at one specific location (Design yet to be complete). Grey field shows a secondary cell appear as you swipe to the right, and you can edit, remove or confirm a job. Edit means to change the information within that job i.e. name or time. Remove means to delete. Confirm means the worker has completed the job.
- Page 3 - shows when you click on the location it brings up a window to show all locations. If you click a new field, Page 4 will appear.
- Page 4 - Dashboard for a new location, see the location has now changed from Burwood to Penrith.
- Page 5 - This is the page where the worker creates a new job. They can edit job details and customer details (information needed to follow).
Passwords can be changed remotely (if possible) and a password is required at every location.
We need a rough estimate of cost and time to build, and anything that could make job easier or speed things along...
Any questions please ask, we are very happy to talk over the project more