iOS App update and changes
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 26
We have an existing iOS App [url removed, login to view] which I need to customise for a new client. As well as customising some existing parts of the App, there are some additional development is required. Below is a list of some of the developments required.
1) Authentication Module - We need to provide the ability to sync with existing active and open directories.
2) Logout Functionality
3) Current Day and time Module - Create a module that displays the current date and time including it’s relation to the users day timetable.
4) Access to time table – Create a shortcut to the Timetable allowing for quicker access for all users.
5) Pre-color class in time table – Pre-colour classes as required in timetable and remove custom color coding option.
6) Calendar week view – Amend the Week view to display both the users Timetable and School events.
7) Daily Notices - Allow for a PDF to be emailed to a designated email address that uploads the PDF to the CMS for display within the App.
8) School calendar event Sync – Integrate and display the School Calendar in the CMS via access to the Exchange server, or via supply of an .ics file daily rather than uploading and managing individual events in the CMS
9) Hosting – Upload the Application so it can be hosted on campus to allow for continued security of data and increased performance.
If you have all the required skills, and are looking for a long-term relationship, then please apply to this ad starting with *BSE APP* to demonstrate your attention to detail.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online