Hi there, thanks for looking.
We're looking to create an Rails Wiki MVP for a new project.
This is really the first milestone of what will be a much larger job, so hoping to form a long-term relationship with a developer.
Here's an outline of the basic functionality required:
* Allow users to create an account and log in (w/ CAPTCHA verification)
* Allow logged in users to write new entries
* Allow logged in users to edit existing entries and overwrite contents displayed on-site.
* Entries need to be assigned to a top level category
* Display posts grouped in categories on the homepage
* Every revision of a post needs to be stored.
More detailed specification document with wireframes available on request.
To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
Hi. Please check what we do in RoR & PHP: www.ikantam.com/services UI portfolio - www.be.net/ikantam References available on request. European based. Let me know if interested to discuss your project further.