Migrating our Java Struts websites to the new hosting company with WHM.
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 15
Migrate our Java Struts websites to the new hosting company with WHM.
We're looking for someone to migrate our websites to new hosting company with WHM. Currently, we have 7 websites based on Java Struts and MySQL in Linux Apache Tomcat servers, where the servers are DNS, mySQL, Mail and Web servers.
The hosting company is [url removed, login to view], where our account has WHM with reseller account and Linux Apache Tomcat servers. We hope to have each site has cPanel account and mail configuration if possible. All our websites are already uploaded in zip format to save a time. We expect you to teach us the processes in details.
1. Knowledge on Linux Apache Tomcat server
2. Knowledge on Java Struts program hosting
3. Knowledge on WHM and cPanel
4. We expect the progress report every day on Skype if possible.
(We prefer 9AM PST time)
6. Requires Nondisclosure agreement signing.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online