MySQL DBA / Database Developer - Project
We are looking for a senior level MySQL DBA/DB Developer to review our current MySQL 5 database and table schema.
The person will need to complete the following tasks:
1. Evaluate / Report our current MySQL server config (Windows 2008 Server)
2. Evaluate / Report our current MySQL Database
3. Provide assistance with new configuration (based on your report) + performance enhancements.
Our aim is to validate our current setup to ensure max performance + sustainability as we grow our business.
The current database is very simple (tables + indexes). We have a single Database + replication on another server.
The data is not huge (100,000 records over 20 tables)
Our site is active and uses select, update, delete and insert. (No functions etc are used)
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
1. Database Admin / Database Design / Relational
2. Windows Server (user/groups security) + Performance settings
3. MySQL experience (references)
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1069 for this job
Datonil is an IT consulting 24*7 Onsite and Remote MySQL DBA services firm helping corporations,apply and use technology for successful and profitable business growth for their databases.
I have been working as MySQL database expert for many years. I beleive I could assist you in upgrading your MySQL environment to optimal performance using different tuning and tweaking techniques.