This project will require the programmer to be involved in the Scope Portion of the project design. The programmer will have to interface with the customer through development evolution. In addition, the developer will be required to visit the client's location in Nashville, Tennessee with all expenses paid.
There will be at least 5 applications being designed over the course of the next 6 months. In addition, this developer will have to interface with at least one other developer to delivery the projects on time by year end. Develops software for new applications and enhancements to existing applications. Analyzes, designs, estimates, codes, tests, debugs, and documents all work product.
Check out [url removed, login to view] to see the results of similar projects that have been completed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
o 5 years of programming and systems analysis.
o Proficient in SQL and database tools
o Solid skill sets in .NET or other object oriented programming languages.
Functions and Responsibilities
1. Develop n-tier applications in VB.NET.
3. Work with business analysts and users to develop simple, easy-to-use interfaces that accomplish project objectives.
4. Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle from initial design to final release.
5. Analyzes development requirements; estimates, designs and implements developmental requirements
6. Plans and executes testing of software components and applications.
7. Develops, modifies, tests and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized.
8. Modifies application software using customization tools to reflect approved changes specified by the users, to maintain currency standards, correct problems, to modify or enhance application functionality.
9. Gathers and documents requirements from and proactively works with team members and customers.
10. Develops internal tools to assist in the improvement of business processes.
11. Develops clear and concise documentation.
12. Completes task in prescribed times with deliverables.
13. Proactively learns and utilizes new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $58/hour for this job
Hello Hiring Manager, please visit your PMB for more details about my work ,skills and expertise. I have read your given core description of project at our best and will surely give better results.
i am an expert and professional developer, my reviews and completation rate will proov this to u, waiting to hear from u and if u r wise enough, u will find me in sky.p at [url removed, login to view] and in google [url removed, login to view] at keepsense1 More
Hi i have over 10 years of experience developing .NET software for comercial companies, Using SQL Server as a database Server. I am confident that my experience will take your project to completion.
We have experienced, well trained .NET developers willing to work in your project and since we are based in FL, it would not be a problem going to Nashville to meet with the customer. Please read the private message.