ASPNET Membership Modifications
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $663 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
• Modify standard ASPNET membership to support additional features.
• Develop fully self contained, bug-free application.
• Use C# programming language
• Use Telerik [url removed, login to view] UI controls on all pages. Read more about Telerik at [url removed, login to view]
• Use Telerik Ajax to manage client side AJAX
• Use Telerik JQuery implementation to manage client side user interactions where required
• Must use Microsoft Entity Framework for all data access. Do not use embedded SQL or stored procedure calls from UI or business layer directly.
• Use LINQ queries.
• Must follow a full 3-tier architecture. Separate business logic, data logic and presentation logic into separate layers.
• No need to format or style the pages. Our designers will take care of it.
• Use best practices in coding - specially exception handling, UI interactions and server side processing code.
• Use SQL Server 2008 R2 when you create the database to maintain compatibility.
• Create new user. User data saved to custom tables and ASPNET membership tables.
• Modify or delete existing user information including account deletion. Custom tables and ASPNET membership tables are updated.
• Create new roles.
• Modify or delete existing roles including role deletion.
• User login using multi-level authentication. Standard CAPTCHA and custom image authentication.
• Admin login using standard [url removed, login to view] login features.
• Forgot password feature. Use standard ASPNET password retrieval implementation.
• Change password feature. Use standard ASPNET password change implementation.
• Ability for users to modify their profile information ([url removed, login to view] page)
Most of the functionality is explained in detail in the attached flow charts. Please review the application architecture and the flow charts and let us know if you have any further questions.
Database files along with table definitions are attached. [url removed, login to view] contains brief description of all custom tables involved. The database contains the custom tables along with standard ASPNET membership tables.
Create few test pages to test the entire application functionality.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online