Add domain name in blocked list from context menu
This project was awarded to XuniuS for $95 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
There is already a feature in MS-Outlook to block a domain name (Actions -> Junk Emails -> junk email options , choose the tab page 'Blocked Senders')
I need a plugin / ad-on , so that, when user will click (right click) on any email id (or selected list of email IDs) , there should be an option available on context menu like 'Block Domain' , on selection, the application should extract the domain name(s) and place them in existing blocked senders list.
Let me re-phrase it again in steps
1. user will click (right click) on any email ID
2. context menu will appear with an addition option of 'Block Domain'
3. user choose the option of 'Block Domain'
4. Application will extract the domain name from email ID and place it in existing list available at Actions -> Junk Emails -> junk email options , choose the tab page 'Blocked Senders'.
There should also be a facility to call the same functionality from main menu (new button)
Please have a look at the attached picture.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online