Given a set of user credentials, a UA Code, and a date range, produce a customized dashboard in HTML that can be emailed. The code should be Microsoft [url removed, login to view] MVC in C# using the Razor renderer. Best-practice coding procedures should be followed. The layout of the email should be organized in HTML so that it easy to change and contain the following elements:
• Page views per day for date range
• Total visitors per day for date range
• Unique visitors per day per date range
• List of all Longitude & Latitude of visitors during date range
• Count of each Goal (Name of Goal and Count of how many times it was hit)
• Average time on site
• Average page views per visitor
• Mobile % & Desktop % (and other – should add up to 100%)
• New Visitor % and Returning % (and other – should add up to 100%)
• Direct Traffic % and Organic Search Traffic % and Paid Search Traffic % and Referral Traffic % (and other – should add up to 100%)
Each data element should be stored in a div with a logical Class name & Id – this will allow us to change the layout and look of the interface in the future.
We propose payout in 4 equal milestones:
1. Produce a specification document that explains how you will accomplish this – the naming scheme for the elements. Which objects and properties from the Analytics object model will be used to populate each element. Include naming scheme for classes and Id values in the HTML that will be used. This spec should include all is needed from Google and from us to continue. Include a wire-frame of the UI with input and output elements displayed. (Again, the format & layout is not important – keep it simple). Upon approval of the completeness of the spec, milestone 1 is considered “accomplished”.
2. Produce a single call to the Analytics API to return any single element from above. Upon the input of a site ID (UA Code), date range, and authorization credentials, the value should be displayed in a DIV. Good candidates are “Average Time on Site” or “Average Pages per visitor” since they are scalar values. This milestone will be considered complete when we can test it using various UA Codes & credentials.
3. Complete the process to return the remainder of the data. This milestone is complete when we can see all of the data for any date range.
4. Documentation, installation & setup on our servers – along with troubleshooting to ensure all goes well. When we can deploy this ourselves, this milestone is complete.
Qualified candidates for this project should have experience in producing custom dashboards for Google Analytics using the tools above. With the right background and experience – you should already have code libraries in place that make this projects very simple & straightforward. There is nothing difficult in this project – it should go very quickly for a candidate who has done this before. Links to prior work similar or screen shots are a strong components to being selected.
Candidate will be required to sign a standardized “Independent Contractor Agreement” stating that products produced are a “work made for hire”
Potential Future Additional Work
None of the items below are in the scope of the project above. However, doing good work on this project can lead to more related projects including:
• Adapting the layout of the output to a pleasing format (UX experience)
• Driving the creation of the dashboards for multiple sites driven by a data table
• Email delivery of the output
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1170 for this job
Hi, I have 12 Years of Experience with .NET. I will be interested in doing this work and deliver on time. I can start work as soon as the bid is accpeted and i can deliver the work on time and as per the schedule.