x264 DirectShow filter to encode video - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1163 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1) There’s a x264 plementation of [url removed, login to view] codec that we’d like to use in our own product.
2) There’re several issues with current x264 that prevents us from using it out of the box
It’s distributed as source files (mainly for Linux) and we need to port it to Windows and to be represented as Visual Studio 2008 project
It doesn’t have Direct Show filter available.
What needs to be done
1) Port source code of [url removed, login to view] to Visual Studio 2008, make it compiled, built out there
2) Develop DirectShow filter to encode video stream and to be able to
Configure encoding parameters
This can be done on top of existing implementation
1) DirectShow filter to enable x264 encoding as VS 2008 solution based on x264 source code (with opportunity to update x264 to the newest version)
2) Built can be executed on VM (such as Virtual Box)
3) The results of the work can be demonstrated through 3rd party program (GraphEdit)
4) Source code is reviewed and accepted by our engineers to ensure that
It’s structured and easy to follow
It’s well documented (code comments and separate text file-description)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online