This program must ONLY bid the amount I want on items I have selected. There are only two types of items. Gold Contracts 15|11|13 and Gold Players level from 76 to 79 included levels.
If Contracts is selected, program must bid the amount I want on Gold Contracts 15|11|13. Example: I want to bid only 200 coins per item, then the program will bid the Gold Contracts 15|11|13 items which don't have a bid or those that have a current bid of 150.
If Gold Player of 76 to 79 level is selected, program must must bid the amount I want on the players. Example: I want to bid only 300 coins per item, then the program will bid the Gold Players 76 to 79 level items which don't have a bid or those that have a current bid less than 300 coins.
The dropdown will contain 2 options:
· Gold Contracts 15|11|13
· Gold Player 76 to 79 level
- When I click 'Start' button, the program must start searching and bidding from the start page to the final page. Once the program arrives to final page, the program must restart from the start page and so on.
- In the left down corner, there must be this info: Loggin in/Login failed/Succesfully logged in/Working/Stopped/No coins
- In the right down corner there must appear the number of bids
- In the middle down there must appear an updated amount of coins. If a bid is done, number of coins must be updated.
- Start button must be a combination of Start/Stop every time I click on it.
TWO MOST IMPORTANT THING: This program must be really, really, really fast bidding, it must bid as many items per minute as possible and I must be able to run as many executions as I want of this program.
Here I have designed the design I would like to have or a guide to design it :)
[url removed, login to view]