File Access IO Listing
This project was awarded to wbsat for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
TITLE: File Access IO Listing
The purpose of this project is to create a c# application which, when given a file system path to an EXE file, will look at your total system’s IO for what that file accesses, and gather statistics of the IO bytes of accesses, and display it.
DETAILS OF PROJECT:
--- This should be a C# GUI. The GUI should have a browse box where you select a .EXE file on your computer.
--- The GUI then looks at the process info for that .EXE, and continually monitors it. It looks at every file that the EXE accesses, and it builds a list of each file the .EXE accesses, along with the number of times the file was opened, closed, Reads, Writes, Read Bytes, Write Bytes, Read Bytes per Second, Write Bytes per Second, all that information. (for reference, see Process Monitor: [url removed, login to view])
--- The GUI creates a display list that automatically updates REAL TIME with the stats information to look like this: [url removed, login to view]
--- The GUI should also have a button which, when clicked, copies the stat data to a TEXT file in the same directory the GUI s installed.
• The end result must be a VS C# project source code that successfully compiles and runs and does all the tasks.
• The project must be written entirely in C# using Visual Studio 2010 (This is what I will be using to test/compile/etc to validate it works) and compilable/testable in Visual Studio 2010.
• Project must work with Windows 7 / Windows 8 64bit
• Please be prepared to start the project ASAP and complete it in 1-3 days.
• The project and all code rights will be owned solely by me with the work done as a contractor by you.
--------> BUDGET MAX: $100 <--------------
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online