Install production server for .NET component + proxy to Linux server
This project was awarded to giorgitbs for $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
As i needed to add extra functionality to an existing project built in a Linux / Python / PostgreSQL environment, I came accross what I needed in the form of a .NET component sold by a third party ([url removed, login to view]).
I installed the component and tested in a Windows XP machine and it works fine.
However learning .NET/C# takes me a lot of time, such that i feel that it would make more sense to find a developer to install & test the production environment.
List of tasks to accomplish:
1. Install & configure cloud VPS Windows Server, .NET Framework 4, npsql, and the .dll libraries ([url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]).
2. Configure proxy connection from Windows Server to cloud VPS running Ubuntu 12.04. This server will be used by the .NET component as a relay to perform SMTP tasks. I will install and configure Postfix on it. (Additional knowledge in Postfix, SMTP & DNS is welcome although not mandatory)
3. Test & configure to optimize performance.
4. Optional : install some tool to enable me to tweak the C# code from a remote machine.
Thx for your time in considering this little project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online