Issue Tracking System in Sharepoint 2013
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1276 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I need a developer who will be able to work on the Issue Tracking System using custom list app in SharePoint 2013. The system will have following features:
1. There will be 4 roles: Manager, Engineer, Secretary, Reports.
- Manager can view all issues, take ownership of issues, assign ownership from one engineer to another.
- Engineer can create/view/edit/delete/close own issues. Closed issues cannot be open again. Deleted issues will not be listed.
- Secretary can create issues and assign to engineer. Secretary cannot edit the issue after assigning to engineer.
- Reports role is to generate reports.
2. The issue list will be referencing following lookups (list apps):
- Assets (fields: Asset Code, Asset Name)
- Location (fields: Location Code, Location Name)
- Criticality (fields: Criticality Code, Criticality Name)
- Category (fields: Category Code, Category Name)
- Comments (fields: Category Code, Comments) - Category Code is referencing Category lookup
3. The issue list fields are described in attached file
4. List Item context menu should show/hide Edit Item, Delete Item menus based on role of the user.
5. There will be 4 reports.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online