This project is for the development of a new c# window form that will be added to an existing application called Q-XP. A detailed specification is attached. This project is the first phase of a project to define the core UI controls and to allow the selected provider to get familiar database schema. Future projects will include additional functionality to this window and the provider selected for this phase will have the option to complete these additional phases.
• Q-XP is windows form application written in C#. A trial version can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]
• You will be provided with a small version of Q-XP to complete this project.
• You will be provide will all the SQL Server tables, data to test and DB Schema.
• All code must be written in C#
• WPF cannot be used. Must use Winforms and MVP.
• Please use DEVExpress.
• DB is accessed using NHibernate.
• Use Docking and Anchoring.
* You will be provided with test data and sample SQL Queries.
Provider must have experience with window form development, C#, visual studio, DevExress experience preferred and SQL Server Experience.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $636 for this job
Hello Thomas, I read through the document and I believe that I can do this project since I've worked on this application previously. Could you please give me a chance to work for you again? Thanks, Dang
I am a fast programmer who can deliver efficient code. I have developed complete accounting systems and point of sales systems. I graduated from the top university here in the Philippines.