Outlook Add in for Room Booking Resources Solution for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, and Azure - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 9
We want to let develop from scratch in .NET for SharePoint a solution for resource booking. Meeting Room Scheduling Solution.
The solution to be developed has the following features and functionality
make a reservation for a resource like a room, equipment, cars, parking or any other object
Each object like a room has (tags) tags are for example the "capacity" (10 people) of the room, or the "Room Type", like "VIP Room" "Training Room" and so on. When scheduling a meeting, the "Tags" are used to filter by given date and time the available room across sites and locations for an enterprise.
After filtering by "tags" there is just a rest of available rooms shown which matches the tag criteria,
User can now book, the free room, with the equipment needed, and catering, as well inviting the attendees
Outlook Meeting Requests are send from the solution to the attendees
The respond of the attendees is saved back in the Events List as "denied", "accepted" "tentative" the same way used in Outlook.
The event is saved in the Clients Personal Calendar in Outlook
Module Outlook Add-in (and Outlook Add-in) for the outlook clients 2010/2013 must be developed for deployment in the enterprise to communicate with the SharePoint Solution: Users make an Meeting Request from Outlook (not from the SP Solution, this time) and the room reservation is made.
Module Mobile Access
The Solution site must be accessible by Smartphones, Room Searching and booking must be supported, with all the features like on the web site
An separate Mobile App for resource booking must be developed
Module Lync Integration:
Make a reservation directly from Microsoft Lync
1. Milestone: Write the Solution Design with the specification and the architecture for the solution (5%) of the Awarded Sum
2. Milestone: Mock up of the solution, showing all the components (5%) of the Awarded Sum
3. Beta Version of the Solution, with the Outlook-Add In and the Mobile App (10 % of the awarded Sum)
4. Final Version of the Solution with all the Components and Features, with the Outlook Add in and the Mobile App, and Mobile View (20% of the awarded Sum)
5. Delivery of the solution with the deployment instruction and "Source CODE" after User Acceptance Test.(60% of the Awarded Sum)
Details with the feature descfription will be send after the project is awarded.
The solution must be developed latest in 20 DAYS! NO DELAY ACCEPTED AT ALL. This is critical. Don't bit please if you do not have the resourcesGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online