Overlay for PC game WarZ (not a cheat)
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $708 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm not sure what programming language would need to be used, but I would like to have a simple DirectX overlay to use for the game WarZ. This overlay would simply allow me to bring up a picture of a map, in-game. A custom map with grid lines which the current map does not show. Requirements would be:
1) Not detected as a cheat. WarZ does not detect things such as Teamspeak ts3overlay, or Steam overlays as cheats so this shouldn't be too hard.
2) The overlay pops open when you press a hotkey you can set in a small UI window. Pressing the hotkey again closes the overlay.
3) The overlay displays two buttons. One button will simply link to our clan website, the other button would open the image of a map.
4) Make it so only jpg and png's are accepted as legitimate in the UI when selecting the map to display.
5) The UI will allow you to set the hotkey for the overlay, the image you want assigned to the map button, and possibly an opacity slider for the overlay.
6) I would want the source code.
There might be some open source code out there that would help you get this done quicker. I'm fine with you using it, especially if it lowers the cost to me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online