PDF Form to ASP.NET WebForm with MySQL
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $625 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The project is to convert an existing PDF Form template to an [url removed, login to view] C# Form with autosave and save to MySQL database button plus print to PDF.
Input that will be provided:
1. 15-page PDF form with labels, text boxes, check boxes, checklists, drop-down lists, text areas. All text is in the form as well as field types.
1. Visual Studio Solution
2. Simple [url removed, login to view] website
3. Single (long) page (WebForm) with sections separated by something like AJAX accordion
4. C# code-behind file
5. MasterPage not required
6. Standard Visual Studio controls and AjaxControlToolkit or jQuery
7. HTML5 doctype but standard/default styles
8. Connected to simple MySQL table
9. Autosave at regular intervals
10. Save (to MySQL) button
11. Print to PDF button (use of iTextSharp would be good)
12. If all 15 pages are outside the budget just make an offer for number of pages in bid
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online