The project is to convert an existing PDF Form template to an [url removed, login to view] C# Form with autosave and save to MySQL database button plus print to PDF.
Input that will be provided:
1. 15-page PDF form with labels, text boxes, check boxes, checklists, drop-down lists, text areas. All text is in the form as well as field types.
1. Visual Studio Solution
2. Simple [url removed, login to view] website
3. Single (long) page (WebForm) with sections separated by something like AJAX accordion
4. C# code-behind file
5. MasterPage not required
6. Standard Visual Studio controls and AjaxControlToolkit or jQuery
7. HTML5 doctype but standard/default styles
8. Connected to simple MySQL table
9. Autosave at regular intervals
10. Save (to MySQL) button
11. Print to PDF button (use of iTextSharp would be good)
12. If all 15 pages are outside the budget just make an offer for number of pages in bid
43 freelancers are bidding on average $625 for this job
Dear Sir, I am writing with reference to your advertisement. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same. Please check PMB for details.
Hi, I am a .Net and SQL Server Programmer having more than 8 years of experience in MS technologies. I will be able to do as per your requirement. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks.
Hello, ASP.NET developer here with 1+year of requirement.. The requirement is clear and to me and ready to start the job now if interested please contact me back thanks,
Hello- I am available to start on this project. Can you send the PDF to look at, please? I have worked with .Net connecting to MySQL as well as generating PDF file from .Net Regards, Sanjeev.
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team