Printer Capture requirement. It is to be designed for working on Windows OS.
1. The program has a configuration setting where name of the windows printer from which data is to be captured is specified. E.g. PrinterA
2. The printer can be any one of the installed printers on that windows machine.
3. Any time something is printed to PrinterA the program would scan the document that is being printed and capture all the text from that document and save it locally to a pre-specified location.
4. The print can come from any windows program (word, excel, browser, etc).
5. You can completely ignore any images in the document. Only typewritten text needs to be captured into a text file.
4 freelancers are bidding on average ₹9250 for this job
Hi. I Worked before in this kind of projects on a software security and biometric scan company, so I have the expertice to do this job as you planned in 7 days or less. Thank you.
Worked on complete printers pipeline from user job to driver to printer firmware. Delivered high quality software with documents. ( Platform Win32; Tech - C++ & PCL and JCL ) Thanks You! Tristan Muralidharan