For internal trainings and demonstrations the following idea should be implemented:
- Input of questions in a database in Word / Excel (with pictures, drawings, formulas) and pdf-files.
- Each questions becomes more than 1 answer (only solutin, simple answer, expert answer and so on).
- Each question could be marked with n-categories (eg: Service level 1 ...5, expert level, car-fiat-service ...)
- Each question has different levels of difficulty (simple, normal, expert ...)
- Each question receives different class levels (from 1 .. 20, 0 means any classlevel)
- login to the database via login interface with different userlevels (admin1..4, usertyp 1 ... 10) and groups.
- testgenerator: an admin1..4 can select the categories, difficulty, classlevel and a number of questions and classname. Then the generator generates an output for the trainee (without solutions) and also an output for the trainer (with solutions).
- word, excel or pdf-file where a template is used to show headers and footers.
- Class Web page with logins for all trainees. The questions are sorted randomly for each trainee.
- the solution should work locally on a lokal PC/laptop without any internet connection.
- many trainer can add questions with solutions to a masterdatabase (via import/export)
- a trainee should can use it localy without internet on his own pc without costs for license.
(means sharepoint or moodle or ?? could be the wrong solution)
- Design of Web page will be done with the help of prof. (config via css or similar method)
- THe input of the questions/answers must be work similar as via Word, Excel (Text, pictures, grafic, formulas)
(means: if an special Editor with the requested features can do the job it could be discussed)
M1 proposal for a design with timeline and cost.
If M1 clarified a next project will be placed or created.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $180 for this job
Hello Sir, It will be our pleasure to work on your project as we can do it confidentially. Please check your private message box for the portfolio and details. Best Regards
Hi, I am willing to take on this project and can start ASAP. I have over 10 years experience implementing offline and online, desktop and/or web based solutions. Could you please provide a bit more details? Olu