Register and Receive Messages Amazon SNS in ASP.Net
This project was successfully completed by luceandmorkervw for $200 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
Register and Receive Messages Amazon SNS in a [url removed, login to view] web application built in Visual Studio. The application must complete the following features.
1. On start up of the web app register to receive notifications from a configured AWS SNS topic / access point.
2. On a button click from a web page of the web app, notify thhe AWS SNS topic of an event.
3. Receive the event notification back into the website.
4. The event must pass at least 1 parameter. This can be part of the message or string.
The event notifications can be received through a simple http get to a handler (preferred) or asmx service, but not through WCF. This application should be able to be ran from several different servers, where each app would register on start up and when one app triggers the event all apps will be notified of that event.
Although this can be a simple web application it needs to be built with high quality maintainable code and conform to the very latest and best practices for communicating with Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS).
This project must also include documentation of the steps used for all configuration of Amazon SNS.
This project must be completed with your own Amazon Web Services account.
The project will only be awarded to those who have an AWS account and have either SNS experience or other AWS experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online