Project: SQL CLR Function
Description: Pass Varchar to Function and return a date.
1. Function('T') - Return today's date.
2. Function('T-1') - Return previous date.
3. Function('BW') - Return first day of the current week
4. Function('EW') - Return last day of the current week.
5. Function('BM') - Return first day of the current month
6. Function('BQ') - Return first day of the current quarter.
7. Funciton('BY'') - Return first day of the current year.
I should be able to add +/- to any string. For example: Function('EM-2') would return the end of the month date from two months back etc....
The final product will need to include all source code that is fully documented. The documentation should include notes for anyone who is at the beginners level of developing in C#.
I would like the winner of the product to suggest other SQL CLR's that might also be beneficial to develop.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi, I am a .Net and SQL Server Programmer having more than 9 years of experience in MS technologies. I will be able to do as per your requirement. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks.
I'm a Microsoft certified SQL Server expert with 18 years of experience. I can do this for you. I have had to work with these date functions in the past, and hence know how useful they can be.
Hi. I can develop suchh user function to MS SQL server in 20 hours. It is diifficult to suggest something without knowing domain of your project and your goals. Regards.
Hi i am a .net developer and i have 6 years of experience in developing .net projects with sql using complex queries. i can do this task . please add me on skype: gauthamdesignz