SQL SERVER 2008R2 CLR FUNCTIONS - repost
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Project: SQL CLR Function
Description: Pass Varchar to Function and return a date.
1. Function('T') - Return today's date.
2. Function('T-1') - Return previous date.
3. Function('BW') - Return first day of the current week
4. Function('EW') - Return last day of the current week.
5. Function('BM') - Return first day of the current month
6. Function('BQ') - Return first day of the current quarter.
7. Funciton('BY'') - Return first day of the current year.
I should be able to add +/- to any string. For example: Function('EM-2') would return the end of the month date from two months back etc....
The final product will need to include all source code that is fully documented. The documentation should include notes for anyone who is at the beginners level of developing in C#.
I would like the winner of the product to suggest other SQL CLR's that might also be beneficial to develop.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online