Screen Capture and Convert to a Video
This project was successfully completed by sanja1989 for $150 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
This C# App (which is usually minimized and only shows the tray icon) needs to do the following:
1. Capture the current screen every 60 seconds (Adjustable). Remember, there might be more than one screen when the user is using 2 screens), thus check for the current screen.
2. Create a Video of the screen captures, for each screen captured, the screen should show for 1 (adjustable) second in the video.
3. The video should be saved throughout the day. At the beginning of a new day, start a new video. Video format should be avi or wmv.
4. When you double click on the tray icon, open the setup screen where you can: close the app, set the capture interval, set the interval in which the app shows in the video file, and set the file location for the files to be saved.
Please provide full source code.
Feel free to ask questions if you do not understand something.
Thanks for the bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online