Simple Web based Application
This project was successfully completed by lefteris1029 for $222 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I am carrying out a migration of SQL Server databases and wanted to create an application that manages this migration.
Source Servers have SQL instances
SQL Instances have SQL databases
These databases are back-ends to Applications.
Source databases will be migrated in Phases.
The databases are going to migrated to:
Each ESXServer will have multiple Virtual Machines (VMs).
Each VM will have a SQL Instance.
Each SQLInstance will have SQL databases.
I have created the database with these entities already and the database also has the relationships defined (Foreign Keys).
I now need a front end to populate the tables and view the information in a user-friendly manner.
The application should provide:
1. INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE/SEARCH functionality for each table so I can populate it with data.
2. Several screens (or one very functional one) to view the data in a variety of ways like by Phase, by ESXHost, by Application.
I think if we have several drop downs for filtering then that would work; so I can choose Phase 1, to show only the databases that will be migrated in Phase 1, then I can choose some other criteria and the screen shows a subset of data etc.
3. The Pre-requisites and Post-Migration checks should show whether the Phase or database migration is ready to start or is ok to complete.
4. The users should only be able to see their own companies data (apart from super user with CompanyID of 0 who can see all).
5. You will need to get the final app installed, tested and run, on my Amazon hosted server.
Please see the database attached for more clarification, I have added database diagrams to make it easier to see the relationships.
To see the de-normalised view of the data, please run:
SELECT * FROM [MasterServers]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online