Text file parsing & comparison in vb.net desktop application
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $77 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $60 USD
UI design for the login has to be designed but need not develop its functionality for now. User will select login and file selections are done. Please take a look at the attached files for the sketch of the application.
These two files (file 1: request file, file 2: acknowledgement file) will contain millions of data and have to be parsed according to our instruction. You have to parse taking care of the performance of the application. Once we select you, we will explain all the entries in the file and then you will have to create a destop app in which there will be two panels side by side and each panel will show the content of one file. Now we have the request file on the left panel and the acknowledgement file on the right panel for comparison. User will select one full line on the right panel containting the acknowledgement file and depending upon the selected data after some calculation a full line has to be selected on the left panel which contains the request file.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR THIS PROJECT:
1. Freelancer would be getting more work if he or she is flexible and works efficiently.
2. There might be some minor alteration for which the freelancer should be ready to work. But if the alteration requires too much effort we will consider about paying you extra money.
3. The code should neat and clean.
4. The code should be well commented.
5. Proper naming conventions should be followed for the program code.
6. We would require you submit the source code whenever requested by us.
7. All milestones will be created at particular time and will only be released after the work is successfully completed by you.
*Note: No over budget bids will be considered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online