Tool to create word templates
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need dynamic tool to create Word template on which we can drop custom controls in specific area on word
Tool provide options such as
- Create new word template using existing word template
- Create new word template
- Edit existing word template
When create new word template using existing word template option is clicked  show existing word templates  User selects the existing word template  Show various controls available to add on word template with check box  User select the control and user select the location of control to be placed on the word document  user click on the create template
Once template is created –
1) Controls on the word document should be locked, user should not be able to delete or edit those controls
2) User can move control various sections on word document but cannot change the controls
3) User can only use the controls (means can enter data in text box or select the radio button etc)
4) Template should read the people field from local LDS (Lightweight directory services)
Objective of the tool is to create word template which will have predefined controls dropped from the tool. These controls will have certain properties such user should not be able to delete it. Once the word template is created we will publish it on our SharePoint site, we will have match all controls with SharePoint columns. At the end we want that user can click on the new and new document should be created using template uploaded on the SharePoint site
1) Neatly user friendly tool
2) Developed in VSTO
3) Detailed documentation
4) All source Codes.
Delivery time is 3-4 weeks including testing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online