To perform this project you need to know:
- ASPX, .NET and C#
- Google Docs API
My needing are:
- store users and unique link to a page into a Google Docs Spreadsheet (username are absolutely useless as the user will access through the unique link, but will be useful to the administrator to recognize users)
- let a user enter in a webpage with a unique link sent through email
- when the user enter in the webpage through the unique link the system should track: date of first connection, date of last connection, number of connections, total video play time, ip of the last connection
- inside the webpage the user will see a video linked from youtube (private video publicly accessible only through link)
- every time a user see part of the video the spreadsheet will be updated with the total amount of played video time, non need to know witch part of the video is shown
- at the end of the video the user will be asked to confirm that he has seen and he has understood the content of the video, the spreadsheet will be updated with two fields indicating date/time of the confirmation, total minutes of video played and ip of the browser that confirmed
- after that the user unique page will shown this information recorded and in read only mode, but enable the user to see the video updating connections information and total amount of minutes of video played
The main goal is to have a report of witch users take the video and a signed declaration of what they have done.
Application has to manage security, hiding the Google Docs access to the document to the user, wrapping all the API calls on server side c# ASP.NET page.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $500 for this job
I have gone through your requirement and I understood what you want. Having knowledge of google docs api , youtube api and experience in c# I am ready to work on your project. Thanks