Uniqe link protected video on a simple web page
This project was successfully completed by DotNetProGuy for $250 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In14 days
To perform this project you need to know:
- ASPX, .NET and C#
- Google Docs API
My needing are:
- store users and unique link to a page into a Google Docs Spreadsheet (username are absolutely useless as the user will access through the unique link, but will be useful to the administrator to recognize users)
- let a user enter in a webpage with a unique link sent through email
- when the user enter in the webpage through the unique link the system should track: date of first connection, date of last connection, number of connections, total video play time, ip of the last connection
- inside the webpage the user will see a video linked from youtube (private video publicly accessible only through link)
- every time a user see part of the video the spreadsheet will be updated with the total amount of played video time, non need to know witch part of the video is shown
- at the end of the video the user will be asked to confirm that he has seen and he has understood the content of the video, the spreadsheet will be updated with two fields indicating date/time of the confirmation, total minutes of video played and ip of the browser that confirmed
- after that the user unique page will shown this information recorded and in read only mode, but enable the user to see the video updating connections information and total amount of minutes of video played
The main goal is to have a report of witch users take the video and a signed declaration of what they have done.
Application has to manage security, hiding the Google Docs access to the document to the user, wrapping all the API calls on server side c# [url removed, login to view] page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online