C# - SL\WPF Status Bar similar to Office 2010
This project was successfully completed by bbbnova for $90 USD in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In8 days
The aim of this project is to create a Silverlight/WPF status bar control.
The status bar will work the same in Silverlight and WPF and have the following controls:
- A slider control with + and - buttons on either end.
- Toggle buttons which show whether they are enabled or not
- A combo box which will obviously open upwards.
- Label areas to show various bits of information
The look and feel has to be consistant and similar to Office 2010. (especially the combo box needs to blend in nicely.)
Please see the attached image to give you a feel for what I am after.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online