We are looking for a skilled and communicative developer who follows good coding conventions and have a high level of coding standards. The windows application we want to build should:
• contain tabs on the form with the possibility to create, rename and delete them
• have many draggable sections (controls) within defined tabs
• enable to drag & drop windows shortcuts (.lnk) on sections (controls)
• automatically create and place shortcuts from dragged elements ([url removed, login to view], files etc.) on sections
• have a config screen for common settings
• be written in C# .NET 3.5
• run on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
• have well commented source-code
Some methods will probably require basic C++ knowledge to interact with native Windows functions (global mouse/keyboard hooks).
We will provide a graphical concept to the winner. Also it is very important for us to stay in touch with you during development. We’re interested in long-term collaboration.
55 freelancers are bidding on average $548 for this job
Hi I will provide a C# desktop application. I already worked with windows hooking methods via calling native code from C#. Can you provide any draft of the the application shots? so i could provide demos Thanks
Hello, I'm at the head of a team of (I'd like to think) great developers looking for serious clients. Please, check our profile and let us know if we match your expectations. Greetings, eLYTeam.