A windows MVP Application involving MDI Master and Child forms.
Design and Implement the master MDI form three Child Form and one Popup Form:
1. Master MDI form: Menu + horizontal + vertical toolbar (see main features below)
• Menu bar that:
o Open or Create a new a simple given object from MS Access (two-three related tables)
o Save the object to MS Access
o Delete the object from MS Access
o Menu toolbar (same functionality with Menubar)
2. Child form to view/edit/delete/create object:
• Form that you can show, edit, delete or create an object
• Validation of the control values
• Error, confirmation successful post messages after any action.
3. Child form to view/search/edit/delete/create object-detail table records:
• Each form should have a search panel, gridview and details panel. The search panel and gridview should be visible when the details panel hidden and the opposite.
• Search panel has criteria (filters) that change the content of the gridview list
• The gridview list can show/edit/delete/add a record
• When show/edit/delete a record the gridview should hide and the detail panel become visible
• In each action (delete, edit, add) validation and confirmation/ error or successful post messages.
4. Child form to View a OpenStreetMap Map (using the OpenStreetMap api)
• Open the map in a specific center
• Zoom-in, zoom-out
• Move the map left-right-up-down
5. Popup: simple multipurpose popup (for errors/ infos and confirmations 3 versions)
All the forms should have an attractive design/ branding (I have an application like this, and can be used as template)
The MS Access will be given
Clear Source Code with Comments
14 freelancers are bidding on average $254 for this job
I have gone through the details. Being a GIS degree holder , i have knowledge of OpenStreetMap. I will make Master detail stuff.Please provide template application and Access tables.You can check my c# ratings
Hello, I am expert in Windows form application and I have good hand on that. I would like to do it for you. Please check Private message for more details. Thank you.
Hello, I have more than 5 years experience working on .NET Winform, MVP pattern is very familiar with me. I am confident to delivery high quality and demand full your requirements on time.
We are developing various .NET projects or doing as a team for Govt. Projects also. some of them is Rajasthan Pensioner Departments Forest Department, i am looking forward to your response. # www.techinfosoft.org
Hello, I understand your requirements and believe that we can provide you with the best solution. Please check the Private Message Box for further details.