Windows app - Video/Audio capture like Jing and SnagIt
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1308 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a Windows application similar to Jing or SnagIt (and others) that will capture video (what is on the users screen) and audio (from computer microphone), then upload that video to my server (PHP).
I prefer C# simply because I know the language better, but I am willing to also entertain [url removed, login to view] bids. Full compilable source code is expected, with some commenting, as well as packaged executables and installer file.
- Full Windows Installer
- Modern ribbon-style interface
- User can select area to record: a) entire monitor, b) window of app by clicking on window or titlebar, c) manually draw region using mouse
- Ability to pause recording and resume
- Video quality is optimized for screen capture, high quality without compression artifacts but low file size
- The only video editing that is required is the ability to trim the video, so user can delete deadspace or unused portion of the capture. So in other words, if there is a 30 minute capture, user may select areas of video to delete or crop out and final video may only be 15 minutes long, as an example.
- Options to save final video to local machine as MP4, upload to our server only, or both save locally + upload (default option)
- When uploading to our server, prefer to use HTTP POST and I will receive using PHP script. PHP script will reply with success/failure, if success it will reply with a URL to the video which should be automatically copied to the users clipboard, and also shown on screen.
- As uploading, a progress bar should be shown to user with estimated time remaining.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online