A simple user based Web Application do manage sales
This project received 91 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1372 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a dynamic professional development services for the following project:
A simple user based Web Application do manage sales including adding, changing status, sales thresholds and excel exporting.
The system must have the following macro-features:
- Clean and modern UX (although simple);
- Allow users to login/logout change and reset password;
- Access to system HOME with main menu and a simple-page with basic information and file downloads;
- Provide 3-different profile levels (each access different features);
- Allow users to ADD sales and change it’s status (waiting for audit, waiting for “Service Order”, Waiting for install, Installed, etc);
- Provide a sales list with filters, search and possibility to export file based on the current filter;
- Each sales representative access it’s own sales, each supervisor access all sales from all sales representatives managed by him and admins can access all sales;
- System must keep a LOG with all changes (including user, date, previous and current change);
- System must have a simple alarm panel based on thresholds (less than X sales over the last week, etc);
- Admins can create users, associate appropriate profile, create alarms, view reports and export files;
- Support about 200 sales representative (not simultaneous);
- System must support future features (sales representative agenda, Leads management, advanced report, system administration, etc) to be developed on further releases.
- Detailed requirements and drafts wireframes will be provided;
- Product owner 100% time dedicated to answer questions and discuss features and adjustments (preferable by Skype);
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online