- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 16
The root folder that holds all css is scanned and the css file names are displayed (w/o the .css). When the user clicks on the css name, the pane slides left and brings the css in edit mode. Here the user can make changes to the css file. No special features. Just a regular text box with a cancel & save button at the top.
scans and lists all the images in a thumbnail (max height 40px and leave the width to scale on its own). You can just use the html property to set the height to the image. When the user hovers over the image, a larger preview will appear with the true image size at the bottom
1. No PostBack
2. All calls handled via jquery
3. The design will be inside a div so I can easily switch the modal window that you use to my own custom modal window that can also accept a div
4. The modal window should have a height and width that is configurable
5. A button with title "Select" will appear on the top right corner of all previews in the modal (only when not in edit mode).
7. Users can click on the checkbox and then press the button titled select and all names will be put in a field on the main form and separated by space.
This should be written in [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online